WVASN is proud to offer up to five certification grants to school nurses who have obtained national certification through the National Board for Certification of School Nurses.
The grants are a $100 incentive to qualifying school nurses.
- WVASN Membership for at least two years prior to obtaining certification.
- Eligible applicants for the current grant period are those achieving national certification from November 1, 2022 to October 31, 2023.
- The WVASN Board voted to include those who have renewed their certification in this lottery.
- Preference will be given to those who receive initial certification.
- If less than five applicants are received for initial certification, remaining funds will be used for those applicants who have renewed their national certification during the grant period (November 1- October 31).
School nurses who meet this criterion should email a copy of your certificate to Grants/Awards Chairperson, Cathy Menarchek email@example.com no later than November 1st. Applicants’ names will be pulled by lottery to designate those receiving the incentive.
For questions regarding the above grant applications, please contact Cathy Menarchek at firstname.lastname@example.org