Check Your Renewal Date
View your digital membership in your NASN account.
View the status of your membership products in your NASN account.
Renewal Options for Members Paying an Annual Fee
Your renewal can be made up to 3 months prior to your renewal date.
Renew Online (Requires a credit card payment.)
Renew with a Purchase order (Requires that you submit a purchase order and membership application to be sure account information is current. Submit to email@example.com)
Renew with a Check (Requires that you submit a check and membership application to be sure account information is updated as needed. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions? Contact the membership team at email@example.com
Renewal Information for Members Paying a Quarterly Installment
Quarterly installments will be processed by NASN during the renewal grace period, which is within 31 days after the renewal date.
If the payment method on file at NASN is NOT current, you must resubmit your online membership application and log an updated payment method. Follow these steps.
- Go to https://my.nasn.org/memberships/become-a-member
- Login if prompted.
- Review the application and make any necessary change. Ensure that you selected Quarterly Installments.
- Select NEXT. Choose a Quarterly membership product.
- Select REVIEW AND CHECKOUT.
- Continue to the CHECKOUT.
- Enter a new payment method or update the one listed.
- Leave the AUTO PAY box checked.
- Submit your order.
Need assistance? Contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org